Hotel Mimic ***
C/ Arc del Teatre, 58 – 8001 – Barcelona
- Tel: +34 933 299 450
- Fax: +34 933 298 528
- Email: email@example.com
- Latitud: 41.3755506332418
- Longitud: 2.17308551073074
The Acta Mimic Hotel is located in the Ciutat Vella of Barcelona, next to Las Ramblasand the Avenida Paral.lel theaters.Its central location makes it is well connected to all main public transports. The main points of connection are:
- Metro Paral.lel: L3 (Green Line) and L2 (Purple Line)
- Metro Drassanes: L3 (green)
- Buses: Its privileged location makes that many of the bus lines connect the Hotel with the rest of the city. Some of them are 57, 157, 24,20… Reception will inform you about the schedules and the available lines.
- Funicular de Montjuic: 8 minute walk, in the metro L3 Paral.lel
How to get to Acta Mimic Hotel?
From El Prat de Llobregat Airport (Barcelona)
- Bus: The “Aerobús” is running just from the Airport . It’s fast and comfortable, with space for luggage. Price one way : 5,65 euros per person (Price round trip: 9,75 euros). Get off at the last stop: Plaza Catalunya. Once there, take metro L3-Green Line direction “Zona Universitaria” and get off in “Paral.lel”.
- Taxi: Easily taken at the main entrance of the airport. The approximate cost is 20-25 euros. It takes 15-20 minutes.
- Rail: Terminal 1 connects with the train station and takes 35 minutes to get to the city centre. There are buses connecting Terminal 2- Terminal 1. Departs every 30 minutes. Get off in “Sants Estació” where you may take metro L3- Green Line direction “Zona Universitaria” and get off in “Paral.lel”. You can also take bus number “57″ and get off in the stop “Teatro Apolo”.
From Girona’s Airport
- It is located 105 km north of Barcelona.
- The best option is the bus. There are buses running directly from the Girona’s Airport to the “Estació del Nord” in Barcelona. Once there, there is a metro station “Arc de Triomf”, 5 minutes walking away. Take the metro (L1 – Red Line) direction “Hospital de Bellvitge” and get off in “Plaça Catalunya”. Change to L3-Green Line direction “Zona Universitaria” and get off in “Paral.lel”.
- Price one way ticket bus Girona- Barcelona: 14 euros. Round trip: 23 euros
- Bus duration Girona-Barcelona: 75 min.
From Reus Airport (Tarragona)
- It is located 120 km south of Barcelona.
- Bus (Hispano Igualada) is the best option and it is located just in front of the main entrance of the airport. It runs directly to the “Estació de Sants” . Once there, get in the railway station where you may take the metro L3- Green Line, direction “Trinitat Nova” and get off in ”Paral.lel”.
- Price one way bus ticket Reus-Barcelona: 16 euros. Round trip: 23 euros
- Bus duration Reus- Barcelona : 90 min.