Noche romántica en Barcelona
Surprise your partner with a special evening at Hotel Mimic
Want to enjoy a romantic experience with your partner? Come to Hotel Acta Mimic and enjoy our special offer for couples. At the Mimic you can spend a romantic weekend in Barcelona. Not only will you enjoy a romantic break… You’ll also find a bottle of cava and chocolates waiting for you on arrival at the hotel. This gift will ensure you enjoy your night to the full at Hotel Acta Mimic.
Enjoy the Mimic experience with your partner! Hotel Acta Mimic is located in the city centre and its original and innovative design is sure to impress.
Enjoy the Mimic experience with your partner!
Hotel Acta Mimic is located in the city centre and its original and innovative design is sure to impress. The Mimic is one of the best hotels for a romantic night in Barcelona and is the ideal choice for couples seeking a different experience. This 3-star hotel offers you the opportunity to experience unforgettable nights with your partner. It has romantic rooms that are prepared for maximum comfort during your visit.
What is included in Hotel Acta Mimic’s romantic offer in Barcelona?
What is included in Hotel Acta Mimic’s romantic offer in Barcelona? On your arrival at the hotel you will have a welcome bottle of cava and a selection of chocolates to sweeten your stay at the hotel.
And to get the next day off to a good start, a great breakfast will be waiting for you. You can also leave your room later, thanks to the late check-out time (3pm).
Don’t miss this experience in the heart of Barcelona!
Thanks to its central location, Hotel Mimic enables you to visit the best romantic spots and places of interest in Barcelona The hotel is just a few minutes from the Ramblas and the theatres on Avenida Paral•lel. Its central location means it is well connected to the main public transport lines.
5 plans for falling in love with Barcelona
- See a play. Avenida Paral•lel is the main area for theatres in Barcelona. Choose between musicals, theatre, concerts, etc. A whole host of entertainment options await you!
- Take a stroll along the Ramblas.. The Ramblas are just a few minutes away from the hotel and are one of the main attractions of the city.
- Visit Montjuïc. The mountain has various points of interest: from the fountains that look over Plaza España to the Olympic area. You can also climb up to the viewpoint of Barcelona and visit the Botanical Gardens.
- Go out in the Raval.If you love exotic establishments, the Raval is the ideal place for dinner or a drink.
- Stroll around the Port. A great spot for watching the boats go out. The Moll de la Fusta offers incredible views of the sea.